These links are intended to assist you with basic knowledge and self-care practices for specific health and wellness concerns. These links are not meant to take the place of an in-person appointment at the Health & Counseling Center but to educate and assist you in how to care for yourself in the time between symptom onset and when you meet with a healthcare provider to address your concerns. If you are suffering from a serious illness or injury it is important you see a health care professional.
Helpful Hints for Physical Health Symptoms:
- Know the difference between a cold and the flu
- Congestion, Sore Throat, and/or Cough
- Nausea, Vomiting, and/or Diarrhea
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for current information on Sexually Transmitted Infections.
- The Mayo Clinic is an excellent resource with a wide variety of patient-friendly information.
Helpful Web Resources for Relevant Mental Health Information:
Resources for our Veteran Students:
Students without Shelter and/or Other Resources:
Resources for Grief
Resources for Addiction