Health Services provides a variety of medical assistance, including but not limited to:
- Evaluation and treatment of common illnesses
- General health advice
- Chronic illness and medication management
- Evaluation and treatment of accidental and athletic injuries
- Minor wound repair
- Sports and routine physical exams
- Routine gynecology care & pap tests*
- Family planning & contraceptive counseling*
- Emergency contraception/Plan B*
- Nutrition and dietary counseling
- Immunizations to meet university requirements
- Laboratory services*
- A select inventory of birth control pills, emergency contraception, antibiotics and other medications*
- Equipment loans; crutches, braces, slings
- Evaluation for depression, anxiety & stress-related issues
- Referrals for substance use assessments
- Assistance with tobacco cessation
*Please note that a small fee is charged for certain labs and medications.
Download the immunizations form here: Immunization_Form2.pdf
If you have an immunization question, please contact our director, Jay Cutspec, at email@example.com or 828.251.6868.
Health Services Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
If you have a psychological emergency and Counseling Services is closed, please call University Police at 828.251.6710 and request to speak to the emergency counselor or call 911.
If you have a health emergency, please call 911.
Last edited by firstname.lastname@example.org on August 14, 2013